Chinese Diesel Heater

Ceg
Liberty State Over Land Club

Chinese Diesel Heater

Post by Ceg »

I am looking at buying a Diesel Heater. Looks like I am going Chinese send the other are over $1000. Post what you have or know about these heaters. Here is a video to get you thinking about being warm.

Chinese Diesel Heater - Everything You Need To Know - Living The Van Life
Liberty State Overland Club
OB 25476
2007 JKU, 1996 F350, 1993 YJ
Ceg

Re: Chinese Diesel Heater

Post by Ceg »

2B Overlanding https://www.facebook.com/burstethejeep/
·
Got to try out the Diesel air heater this weekend. It worked really well.

OB 25476
Ceg

Re: Chinese Diesel Heater

Post by Ceg »

I bought one of these March 24 2021. It did not have all of it's parts. It does work.
china-heater.JPG
china-heater.JPG (66.11 KiB) Viewed 151 times
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08MV ... UTF8&psc=1

VEVOR Diesel Air Heater All in One, Fast Heating, 8KW Diesel Heater 12V, Muffler, Diesel Parking Heater for Car,Truck,Vans, RV, Boats, Trailer,Caravan and Motorhome
Visit the VEVOR Store
4.1 out of 5 stars 27 ratings
| 8 answered questions
Price: $159.99
Pay $26.67/month for 6 months, interest-free upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card

Aluminum Housing: The combustion chamber, the base, and the heat-dissipating fin are all sand-blasted aluminum parts. The gasoline parking heater is integrally formed, featuring uniform heat dissipation, fast heat. Simultaneously, the intelligent overheating sensor can keep the heater from running dry.
Fast Heating & Low Emissions: Volatile technology, the ceramic spark plug heats the fuel to evaporate into a gas, quickly ignites, and fully burns. Characterized by low emission, low fuel, and power consumption, the air diesel heater is suitable for the long-running time.
Mute & Low Noise: The 12V heater can effectively reduce noise through blower speed control, silent fan, silent oil pump, and a muffler. The silent fan sleeps peacefully, and the metering oil pump adopts an improved low-frequency pulse.
Easy to Operate: The vehicle can be preheated by the remote control to eliminate the frost on the windows. The heater adopts an integrated design, which saves space and is easy to move. Equipped with a complete set of assembly parts, easy to install, it can be disassembled to the new car when replacing the vehicle.
Various Application: The air diesel heater can be used for truck, boat, car trailer, motorhomes, touring car, camper vans, caravans, and all kinds of other diesel vehicles. The diesel air heater is also suitable for indoor use, such as for home, warehouse, factory, office, etc.

I need something like this. I have to find the heater to measure to get ready for winter.

https://www.amazon.com/Parking-Heater-E ... 5081&psc=1
OB 25476

Return to “Overland Gear & Equipment”